Image from Stop It Right Now.
Wow, can’t believe it’s Thursday already. This week has disappeared so quickly. Anyway it’s late night on Thursday (or Friday morning if you’re that way inclined) and you know what that means. Brand new All Sixes! Yeehaw! Here’s our pick of the 6 blogs or websites we think are hitting it on all sixes this week, they’re mostly fashion-y ones. But, hey that’s no bad thing in our book.
So these websites are firing on all six cylinders! Boom!! Performing at 100% awesome!!! Kapow!!! Feelin a tad like Tim Westwood, we definitely need to play some some gangsta sound effects over this post.
1. Constant Work In Progess: Pretty fashion illustrations and the interesting thoughts of a talented lady.
2. Di$count: Enter this amazing universe brought to you by Cami & Nadia, the two crazy lasses behind this brilliant Aussie label.
3. Stop It Right Now: Our new fashion blog find, skater girl meets high-fashion. What a perfect combo for summer!
4. Perfume: An absolutely fascinating in-depth documentary series from the BBC exploring the world of perfume.
5. Battered Books: A photography collection of battered books that have been kept all these years. The Jazz love reading and musty books almost as much as we love clothes. In fact, books are the perfect accessory to complete any outfit.
6. NotCot.org: Discover daily feasts of design goodness.